Monday, May 8, 2017

Tranquility - A Prayer an Reflection Coloring Journal

A few months ago, I had the opportunity to review my first coloring journal, "Gratitude - A Prayer and Praise Coloring Journal" by the same publisher.  I was so impressed with that book that when I was given the chance to review "Tranquility" I did not hesitate.

"Tranquility" is a beautiful book with a hard cardboard cover that makes it easy to color while meditating on the reading.  Words like "You are never alone" and "Trust God's Perfect Guidance and You Will Receive a Crown" fill this book and do truly give a place of calm reassurance that the Creator of the Universe knows us.

I highly recommend this book not only as a gift, but for yourself as well.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment