Saturday, May 13, 2017

Hope for the Same-Sex Attracted by Ron Citlau

I found "Hope for the Same-Sex Attracted" by Ron Citlau to be an enlightening and encouraging book about what many churches look at as a taboo subject.  I've often heard in churches to love the sinner but hate the sin, but in reality, it often doesn't look that way.  Not knowing how to respond to people who are struggling with homosexuality and how it relates to their faith can cause a lot of hurt for everyone.
I appreciated the author's insight from working through his own like challenges, and found that although his recommendations would be very controversial in our current liberal culture, he is working from Biblical perspective not cultural perspective. 

This book would be beneficial for those struggling with same-sex attraction (and their families and friends), but only if that person desires change.  

I received this book from the publisher for my honest opinion.








No comments:

Post a Comment